|Job Type:|| ||Full Time (Exempt)|
|Job Level:|| ||Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.|
|Start Date:|| ||ASAP|
Perform a wide variety of production control or project responsibilities utilizing advanced principles, theories and concepts involving the evaluation and analysis of data, processes and systems. Recommend solutions and/or resolve moderately complex problems associated with inventory levels, production schedules, plant capacity and/or material shortages. Assignments are often self-initiated. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Responsibilities include:
• Identify, analyze and create production control plans or production schedules ensuring actual production meets scheduled requirements.
• Analyze and evaluate resource requirements, capacity gates, delivery performance, and quality and inventory goals.
• Establish and maintain balance between internal suppliers and customer expectations, despite the fluctuating supply and demand of materials and finished goods.
• Forecast and identify supply problems and determine the potential impact of on time delivery to customers. Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
• Identify, define, analyze, and evaluate current and future operating inventory levels, to ensure inventory levels maximize capacity utilization and schedule attainment.
• Develop and recommend inventory management strategies to customers and suppliers.
• Develop and provide metrics to materials management for measuring inventory, variance, and delivery performance.
• Participate in the development and implementation of advanced production control business systems.
• Perform other related/assigned "special projects" with little or no impact to the performance of normal duties.
• May be responsible for and act as organization consultant and spokesperson for projects or the operation of existing programs.
• May provide direction to non-exempt personnel and other planners.
• 5+ years of hands-on planning experience in support of high mix/low volume manufacturing
• Excellent analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Adept at and conversant in advanced MRP utilization – Oracle experience a must
BS/BA or equivalent experience. APICS certification a plus
Click here to apply
return to job listing