The best way to protect your used pistol!
SIG SAUER® now offers a special service for used SIG SAUER pistols called the SIG Service Plan (SSP). When you buy a used pistol, whether it's from a shooting buddy, a retail store or at a gun show, contact SIG SAUER Customer Service for shipping instructions. Then, ship your pistol to the factory for a complete cleaning and our “full service package” for just $144.95. This special offer includes installation of new SIGLITE® Night Sights* – a $120 value. Our expert armorers will inspect your pistol top to bottom. Should your pistol show signs of misuse or damage caused by a previous owner, SIG SAUER's armorers will advise you and offer cost-effective solutions to repair your pistol. The SIG Service Plan includes*:
- Full disassembly of pistols down to frame and slide
- Complete detailed cleaning
- Expert factory inspection of all critical components
- Replacement of springs (recoil, slide catch lever, trigger bar, decocking lever)
- Reassembly and lubrication to factory specifications
- Installation of SIGLITE® Factory Night Sights (excluding P232®)
- Function test
This service, valued at $225, is yours for just $144.95 and brings your used SIG SAUER® pistol back to peak operational readiness.
Contact the SIG SAUER® Customer Service Dept. for further information and shipping instructions:
Phone: (603) 772- 2302 (press #3 for customer Service)
* The SIG Service Plan (SSP) does not cover:
- Accessories or attachments, non-functional parts, and cosmetic wear
- Repair of any gun that is damaged or malfunctioning as a result of operator or owner negligence such as failure to maintain the pistol in accordance with the owner’s manual, accidental damage, abuse, vandalism, theft, rust, or corrosion
- Service require as a result of alteration or repairs not performed by SIG SAUER Inc.
- Shipping costs for receipt or return of the pistol
- Free SIGLITE® Night Sights installation does not include Mosquito, 1911-22, P232® or P230 models